- college: Why should we accept you
- me: *raps the entire verse of anaconda and laughs nicki's nasty laugh flawlessly*
- college: damn son you in
"If you can see a future without me and that doesn’t break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here."
But women can never be careful enough, can we? If we take naked pictures of ourselves, we’re asking for it. If someone can manage to hack into our accounts, we’re asking for it. If we’re not wearing anti-rape nail polish, we’re asking for it. If we don’t take self-defence classes, we’re asking for it. If we get drunk, we’re asking for it. If our skirts are too short, we’re asking for it. If we pass out at a party, we’re asking for it. If we are not hyper-vigilant every single fucking second of every single fucking day, we are asking for it. Even when we are hyper-vigilant, we’re still asking for it. The fact that we exist is asking for it.
This is what rape culture looks like.
This is what misogyny looks like."
- Me: ah, yes. Home alone. I can do whatever I want!
- Me: *turns TV up a couple notches*
- Me: *watches YouTube videos without headphones*
- Me: getting crazy up in here